PT 1-3 days per week, Wednesday-Friday
Discover a Dental Career that Inspires You!
Why work for My Community Dental Centers? As the largest dental non-profit organization in Michigan, as a team, we are enhancing community health by offering access to quality dental care for all. To hear more from our CEO, Dr. Deborah Brown, Click Here.
Everything we do begins with the people within our organization. We believe in hiring talented, passionate people and providing competitive packages, along with learning and advancement opportunities that are all designed to make work/life balance accessible.
Dentistry is your Career. Helping People is Your Passion. Here is how MCDC brings them together.
Earn More with Industry Leading Benefits
When paired with our competitive compensation, our industry-leading benefits are here to support you in your professional and personal journey. We offer:
- Opportunities for Student Loan Reimbursement up to $30,000 per year
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 403(B) with Company Matchup to 5%
- Wellness Program & Gym Membership Benefits
- Monthly Incentive Opportunities
- Covered Malpractice/Professional Liability Insurance
Enjoy Your Personal Time
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call Hours
- Paid Time Off
The Career & Support You Deserve
Get the best of both worlds! Develop your skills as a leader, all while making an enormous impact in patients’ lives, no matter where you are in your career as a dentist.
- Clinical Leadership: We are committed to being a different kind of dental provider- one that sincerely champions providing exceptional dental care while supporting and empowering individuality within our dentists.
- Practice Support: MCDC provides operational and business support, so you can focus on what you love most... Dentistry!
- Mentorship & Development: Dentists are provided opportunities to grow and develop through a robust formal Continuing Education curriculum, organized study groups and impactful mentoring relationships.
- Technology: We provide our staff with modern technology including electronic patient records, digital radiography, and state-of-the-art dental equipment and more.
- Relocation Assistance: Relocating can be tough, but we can help with that! No matter what stage of life you are in professionally or personally!
You May Be A Good Fit for The Position if You…
- Have exceptional leadership and communication skills to support clinical staff in all areas of patient treatment
- Thrive on providing high-quality dental care including the delivery of diagnostic, preventative, restorative and surgical dental care services to patients
- Adhere to established procedures and all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Experience creating dental treatment plans and coordinating oral health care while educating patients, guardians and support staff, while maintaining patient records according to compliance standards
- Are mission-driven and are eager to care for underserved communities
We are also looking for the following:
- A Dental Degree (e.g., Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or equivalent) from an accredited School of Dentistry.
- New graduates and experienced dentists welcome
If this all appeals to you, we encourage you to apply today!
Need more information? Click here to chat with a team member. Don't see the location you are looking for? Sign up here to keep track of similar opportunities! We are growing and always looking for passionate mission-minded people to join our team!
Having trouble clicking through the links provided above? Access to external links are blocked when viewing opportunities on job boards and talent websites. Don’t worry! Simply copy and paste the URLs below for direct access to the links referred to above.