Registered Dental Hygienist
Benton Harbor, MI
Wage Range $34-$36
Earn Up To $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
& Open The Door To A Career That Inspires You!
Why work for My Community Dental Centers? As the largest dental non-profit organization in Michigan, as a team, we are enhancing community health by offering access to quality dental care for all. To hear more from our CEO, Dr. Deborah Brown, Click Here.
Everything we do begins with the people within our organization. We believe in hiring talented, passionate people and providing competitive packages, along with learning and advancement opportunities that are all designed to make work/life balance accessible.
Pursue your dreams while you lead and grow in your role as a Registered Dental Hygienist and beyond.
Earn More with Industry Leading Benefits
When paired with our competitive compensation, our industry-leading benefits are here to support you in your professional and personal journey. We offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your family
- Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 403(B) with Company Matchup to 5%
- Wellness Program & Gym Membership Benefits
- New Hourly Competitive Compensation, plus Monthly Incentive Opportunities
Enjoy Your Personal Time
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-CallHours
- Generous Paid Time Off
The Career & Support You Deserve
Get the best of both worlds! Develop your skills as a leader, all while making an enormous impact in patients’ lives, no matter where you are in your career as a dental hygienist.
- Clinical Leadership: We are committed to being a different kind of dental provider- one that sincerely champions providing exceptional dental care while supporting and empowering individuality within our hygienists.
- Continued Education: Take advantage of reimbursement toward dental CE and/or professional membership dues, as well as financial assistance with Loupes. Ask for more details.
- Mentorship & Development: Get one-on-one mentorship with our experienced dental team members to accelerate your career. When it is time for the next step in your professional journey, we are ready to help you reach your next destination with career path options that suit your professional and personal goals.
- Technology: We provide our staff with modern technology including electronic patient records, digital radiography, and state-of-the-art dental equipment and more.
You May Be A Good Fit for The Position if You…
- Have exceptional leadership and communication skills, and a friendly personality
- Thrive on providing outstanding education, service, and care
- The ability to collaborate with dental teams on treatment plans
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills, and an outgoing, friendly attitude
- Are mission-driven and are eager to care for underserved communities
- Can work with interruptions and effectively manage multiple priorities
We are also looking for the following:
- Associated or Bachelors in Hygiene from an Accredited Program
- Current Michigan RDH License
- Local Anesthetic preferred
- Dental Experience is a plus
If this all appeals to you, we encourage you to apply today!
Need more information? Click here to chat with a team member. Don't see the location you are looking for? Sign up here to keep track of similar opportunities! We are growing and always looking for passionate mission-minded people to join our team!